Friday, February 14, 2014

A Life Full of Love

Valentine's Day--the day of love. Can you feel the love in the air?! I love holidays, but don't wait for a holiday to show people how much you love & appreciate them. I love how my dad doesn't think Valentine's day is a big deal, because he wants to make my mom feel like a queen every day.

For this post, I thought I'd share with you the things I love most along with my Valentine's inspired outfits.
 I love my family. They mean the world to me and it makes me happy that I get to spend eternity with them.
 I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The beliefs and standards in it have helped shape me into the person I am today.


 I love fashion. There's no better way to express yourself and your style than through fashion. 
I love basketball. I can't play any sports but I love watching them! Especially my Dallas Mavericks! MMFL! 
I love school. Yeah it sounds a little weird…but this generation is lucky to live in a time where anyone can earn an education to become whatever they want. Through hard work, anything is possible.
 I love getting straight A's. It's the Asian coming out of me, but I just can't help it. There's no better feeling. 
I love singing and jamming out. It's another great way to express yourself, escape, and relax. 
 I love shoes. Heels, wedges, ballet flats, boots, sandals--you name it, I love them all, especially heels though. Gotta love an added three or four inches to my height!
I love sewing. There's just such a sense of accomplishment when I finish an article of clothing or I'm able to repair something. (Great money saver too)

I love modesty. You can tell how much someone values themselves by how they're dressed. None of that trashy foolishness. 


I love laughing. It's my favorite thing. So bring on the corny jokes and awkward situations. 

I love pink and all things sparkly. They're just so pretty.



I hope you've enjoyed getting to know me better through the things I love. I challenge you to use this day to think about what you love! 

Coming up on the blog: Is rainy weather putting a damper on your desire to dress up? I'll be styling rain boots to show you different ways to dress when its rainy or snowy out!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Do you want to see something specific on my blog? Don't know how to do this or that? Leave a comment and it could be my next post!

Thanks again!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment