Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Dream Come True


Ever since I was a little girl, I've always loved Celine Dion. She's my girl! There's just something about her voice that gets to me. A few weeks ago, my mom surprised me by helping me fulfill a dream to see her in concert! We packed our bags and headed to the one and only...Las Vegas!

So this week I bring you: The Adventures of a fan girl in Las Vegas!


I think my mind works in cycles and trends because I'll be obsessed with one thing for a little while and wear it over and over, then move on to a different trend until I decide I love something else! Well, during this trip, I was polka dot crazy!


Jeans: CJ by Cookie Johnson, Top: similar, Coat: H&M similar


As soon as we arrived, I could automatically feel the energy this city has to offer--even in the airport!


That night we headed to Caesars Palace, ready to be blown away! (sorry in advance for all the blurry pictures…we were shaking out of excitement!)


And her concert was no disappointment at all! I love how she incorporated her sweet family into her show.

Top: similar, Skirt: Forever 21 similar, Belt: JCP, Heels: Target similar

 The next day was spent visiting all of the hotels and their extravagant displays. They are truly works of art!






Top: Forever 21-sold out similar, Jeans: Old Navy, Cardigan: Arden B-sold out similar, Purse: Steve Madden similar

 My mom and I also had the opportunity to visit our cousins! They picked up on the polka dot trend as well!
What a good looking group, right? My titas are the best!

Dress: Dillards similar



The weather was absolutely beautiful while we were there! Going to church there topped off our Sunday with a cherry on top!


Dress & Heels: Forever 21similar here and here

 I also got to see my cousin who I hadn't seen for 12 years! 
 Mother/daughter shot
 Exploring the Bellagio
 Enjoying gelato at Bellagio
and finishing our night watching the famous dancing waters at the Bellagio

Dress: Target, Shoes: Tory Burch, Jacket: Gap


Lastly, I was able to get to know some of my other cousins! We spent some time at Caesars palace and stuffed ourselves with sweets

Jeans: CJ by Cookie Johnson, Top: Forever 21 similar, Sandals: Tory Burch

All in all it was a fabulous trip and a nice way to get away and spend time with my mom. And what could be better than seeing one of my favorite singers of all time?!

What trends have you been into lately? Let me know in the comments!

Coming up on the blog: a little fashion forecasting…or re-forecasting..? Come back soon to see what I'm talking about! Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment