Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring with a Dash of Bling

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the wind is howling, and the flowers are blooming. It's one of the most wonderful times of the year--spring!

The perfect weather during this season can give you so much flexibility to wear a variety of clothes without freezing or dying from unbearable heat. 

Here's one of my favorite spring ensembles!


I got this Peter Pan collared pink chiffon top from Forever 21 a while back. But here is a similar one. Though it's a longer sleeve, the chiffon makes it so breathable.


I borrowed this fabulous brown leather skirt from my sister, but you can find one here!


An outfit like this can easily be dressed up or down with a pair of heels or sandals/flats.


I love these Jessica Simpson Heels because they're proof that black and brown can be worn together. (Plus, they're on sale!!)





To finish off this outfit I added this statement bling necklace from Forever 21. It was super hard to find a place selling a necklace similar to this one...but here's the closest I could get!


Are you going to an event where you'll be standing for a long time? Bring an extra pair of flats to change into when your feet need a rest! (Beauty is pain, right?)
I love these cheetah print flats that add another element of bling to an outfit!

Come back next time to see one of my favorite, favorite, dresses!
See you soon!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment